Take the trip of a lifetime.
Multi-Day, Worldwide Destination Engagement and Wedding Photography
From Antigua to Zimbabwe, Doreen Kline is ready at a moment's notice to fly [almost] anywhere throughout the world to photograph your destination wedding.
As a travel veteran, Doreen knows the ins-and-outs of destination wedding photography. She knows how to avoid the pitfalls associated with long distance travel and can make the most of each country's unique cultural and geographic resources. Doreen is experienced in capturing your love story in a photojournalist style that will make your friends and family ooh and ahh over the beautiful sunsets of Mexico's Pacific Coast, the chiseled peaks of European Alps, exotic flavors of Asia, the expansive grasslands of the African Serengeti and tropical jungles of South America. It's your choice.
Of course, your destination wedding might be right here in Southwest Florida. Naples, Sanibel, Captiva and Fort Myers make exciting sea-side locations in a familiar US setting.
Here are some Destination Wedding tips you'll want to know:
- Find a photographer that understands how to showcase local culture and custom in your wedding photographs.
- Be sure to plan well in advance for out of the country destinations as passports and travel visas may be necessary. For members of your wedding party, Save-The-Date cards are crucial. Send them out at least six months in advance.
- Let your wedding photographer assist you in the planning and preparation phase. She may have experience with certain countries that can save you time and money. Did you know that many countries have marriage fees and residency requirements?
- Many hotels and facilities offer discounts for multiple guests. Be sure to ask in advance.
- For bigger weddings, visit the destination beforehand so you get a feel of the location and local customs.
Call Doreen. You dream it – Our passport is ready and we'll travel!
See beautiful Destination Wedding Photos on Doreen's Blog
View Travel photos on Doreen's Blog
Award Winning Photography: Doreen is a member of The Professional Photographers of America, WPPI, DWF, Wedding and Party Professionals of Naples, National Association of Wedding Professionals and the Greater Fort Myers Chamber of Commerce.