Relax! Doreen Kline makes engagement photography fun.
Do you want to have fun and reduce stress at the same time? Engagement photography is a great way to capture romantic images and learn to be comfortable in front of the camera for your big day.
Engagement photos can be taken at the exact spot you were proposed to, on the beach, at a tropical park, on a boat, at a horse farm or airport or doing whatever sport or activity you enjoy. We would be happy to meet you at any location that has special significance to you whether it is in Florida or New York, Napa Valley, Washington, Paris, London, Rome or Mexico. Of course, we’ll travel to other destinations as well. Bring your dog, motorcycle or grandma; your engagement photos will come out picture perfect.
Like lists? Here are the Top 5 Reasons to have an Engagement Session:
- Relationship. The Engagement session establishes a trusting relationship with your wedding photographer that makes a difference in your wedding images.
- Confidence. Once you see your engagement images you will be so excited and have more confidence in yourself and your wedding photographer.
- Comfort. You get to know your photographer and see how she works, you will get to see images of yourself long before the wedding. This way you can let her know the angles and things you like and don't like before the wedding.
- Try Before You Buy. If you have not yet selected your wedding photographer, an engagement session is the perfect opportunity to test and preview their work. Judge the quality of the images and how well the photographer works with you and then you can make a better decision about your wedding photography choice.
- Test Your Makeup and Hair. Having an engagement session gives you the time to try out your makeup and hair style for the wedding in front of the camera.
And 5 More Reasons for Engagement Photography:
- Gifts for friends and family. Your engagement portraits make perfect gifts for family and friends.
- Save the Date Announcements and Custom Sign In Guest Books with professional portraits from your engagement session.
- Holiday Greeting Cards.
- Preserve your most romantic memories. Have your engagement session photographed in a meaningful setting (site of your first date, where he proposed, bring your pet, doing an activity or hobby together that you both love) and have these romantic memories preserved for all time with your engagement session portraits.
- A great reason to go shopping and buy a new outfit!
With Doreen Kline photography, there are no strick time constraints and our goal is to capture the magic between you and your fiancee. Your engagement session will be stress-free. Let's have some fun together by calling Doreen at (239) 823-7784.
View more Engagement photos on Doreen's Blog
Award Winning Photography: Doreen is a member of The Professional Photographers of America, WPPI, DWF, Wedding and Party Professionals of Naples, National Association of Wedding Professionals and the Greater Fort Myers Chamber of Commerce.